The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This simple investigation is of great significance for the design and preparation of anion modified TiO2-based photocatalysts with specific crystal structures to make sufficient use of the visible light for environment protection."
For more information on this research see: Hydrogenation temperature related inner structures and visible-light-driven photocatalysis of N-F co-doped TiO2 nanosheets. Applied Surface Science, 2014;290():125-130. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Wang, Nanjing Univ Technol, Coll Mat Sci & Engn, State Key Lab Mat Orient Chem Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party