Yesterday State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) announced results of production of oil and condensate in 2013, except the operations of BP-Azerbaijan company (Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli oil bloc and Shah Deniz gas condensate). The company has briefly mentioned this data on its web site under the column SOCAR. (Although by SOCAR it means Azneft, one joint venture, nine onshore operation companies and one offshore operating company). Thus, in 2013 SOCAR extracted 8,314,400 tons of gas against 8,242,500 tons in 2012. During 2013 SOCAR's production increased by 71,900 tons or by 0.85.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels