Baku /23.01.14/Turan: During 2013 net profit of the US maker of equipment for the oil and gas industry Halliburton Inc dropped by 19.3% against 2012 and totaled $2.12 billion , reads the company's report. Net profit per regular share totaled $2.37 against $2.85 during 2012. During 2013 Halliburton's profit increased by 3% and reached $29.4 billion . During quarter 4, 2013 net profit of the company increased by 18.5% up to $793 million . From October to December 2013 profit per regular share totaled $0.93 against $0.72 during quarter 4, 2012. The analysts expected this showing to be $0.89 per share. The company's quarterly profit increased by 4.6% up to $7.63 billion . "I am glad that in 2013 Halliburton had a record profit," http://www.oilru.com cited Dave Lesar, Halliburton President and General Director , as saying. * Halliburton Inc was founded in 1919. The company manufactures equipment for wells drilling, maintains the pipelines, reservoir parks and creates IT solutions for the industry. The company's head office is based Houston , US, and it is represented in 80 countries. The country number 60,000 employees.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing