Baku /23.01.14/Turan: During 2013 net profit of the US maker of equipment for the oil and gas industry Halliburton Inc dropped by 19.3% against 2012 and totaled $2.12 billion , reads the company's report. Net profit per regular share totaled $2.37 against $2.85 during 2012. During 2013 Halliburton's profit increased by 3% and reached $29.4 billion . During quarter 4, 2013 net profit of the company increased by 18.5% up to $793 million . From October to December 2013 profit per regular share totaled $0.93 against $0.72 during quarter 4, 2012. The analysts expected this showing to be $0.89 per share. The company's quarterly profit increased by 4.6% up to $7.63 billion . "I am glad that in 2013 Halliburton had a record profit," http://www.oilru.com cited Dave Lesar, Halliburton President and General Director , as saying. * Halliburton Inc was founded in 1919. The company manufactures equipment for wells drilling, maintains the pipelines, reservoir parks and creates IT solutions for the industry. The company's head office is based Houston , US, and it is represented in 80 countries. The country number 60,000 employees.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?