“We are proud of the Talent Center Platform," said
At the Forum HRsoft’s CEO will present a summary of the company’s business model, growth trajectory and future plans.
HRsoft will also showcase the Talent Center platform, and the platform’s applications for managing employee performance reviews, planning annual compensation and equity awards, scheduling Stay Interviews, forecasting turnover and managing HR content.
HRsoft, with the Talent Center Platform, provides cloud based Talent Management applications used worldwide by companies headquartered in the US and
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?