SHANGHAI , January 23 , SinoCast -- Guirenniao (SHSE: 603555), issuing 89 million shares via an initial public offering at CNY 10.6 a share or CNY 943.4 million in total, said the shares will list at Shanghai Stock Exchange on January 24 . The company obtained orders of CNY 2.856 billion in 2013, falling 19.76% over CNY 3.56 billion in 2012 and predicted annual net profits will drop about 15% to 20% over 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?