SHANGHAI , January 23 , SinoCast -- Guirenniao (SHSE: 603555), issuing 89 million shares via an initial public offering at CNY 10.6 a share or CNY 943.4 million in total, said the shares will list at Shanghai Stock Exchange on January 24 . The company obtained orders of CNY 2.856 billion in 2013, falling 19.76% over CNY 3.56 billion in 2012 and predicted annual net profits will drop about 15% to 20% over 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years