WASHINGTON --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC) said today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in the annual dividend rate on the Company’s common stock, from $9.80 to $10.20 per share. In December 2012 , the Company (formerly The Washington Post Company ) declared and paid an accelerated cash dividend for calendar year 2013. The dividend for the first quarter of 2014, $2.55 per share, is payable on February 10, 2014 , to shareholders of record on February 3, 2014 . Graham Holdings Company Rima Calderon , 202-334-6617 email@example.com Source: Graham Holdings Company
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock