By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 23 -- GM Global Technology Operations, Detroit , has been assigned a patent (8,633,979) developed by Joseph F. Szczerba , Grand Blanc, Mich. , Thomas A. Seder , Northville, Mich. , and Dehua Cui , Northville, Mich. , for an "augmented road scene illustrator system on full windshield head-up display." The patent application was filed on Dec. 29, 2010 (12/980,612). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=32&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140121.PD.&s2=%28MI.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/MI&RS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/MI Written by Kusum Sangma ; edited by Jaya Anand . KS0123JA0123-971545
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels