By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 23 -- Freddie Home Loan Corp. , McLean, Va. , has been assigned a patent (8,635,136) developed by Paul C. Konigsberg , Mclean, Va. , for a "method, system, and computer program product for grouping securities in order to calculate a fee." The patent application was filed on June 25, 2012 (13/532,184). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=9&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140121.PD.&s2=%28VA.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/VA&RS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/VA Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by Jaya Anand . DJ0123JA0123-971606
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?