By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 23 -- Freddie Home Loan Corp. , McLean, Va. , has been assigned a patent (8,635,136) developed by Paul C. Konigsberg , Mclean, Va. , for a "method, system, and computer program product for grouping securities in order to calculate a fee." The patent application was filed on June 25, 2012 (13/532,184). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=9&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140121.PD.&s2=%28VA.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/VA&RS=ISD/01/21/2014+AND+AS/VA Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by Jaya Anand . DJ0123JA0123-971606
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party