FLY Leasing Limited , a global lessor of modern commercial jet aircraft, announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per common share for the fourth quarter of 2013, an increase of 13 percent from the prior quarter. In a release on Jan. 9 , the Company said the dividend will be paid on Feb. 20 to shareholders of record on Jan. 31 . "FLY achieved strong growth in 2013, adding 14 aircraft to its fleet, which has increased our earnings per share and provided us with the ability to raise our quarterly dividend and return further value to our shareholders," said Colm Barrington , CEO of FLY. FLY has declared 25 consecutive quarterly cash dividends since it went public on the NYSE in 2007. FLY is managed and serviced by BBAM , an aircraft lease manager with more than 20 years of experience. More information: www.flyleasing.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules