The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "Several solution characteristics such as polymer concentration, electrical conductivity, and surface tension as well as setup parameters are investigated to optimize the ability of nanofiber formation. These parameters are evaluated using the rheological studies of the solutions."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The nanofibers obtained are characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and show a high antimicrobial activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae."
For more information on this research see: Novel bioactive amino-functionalized cellulose nanofibers.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South