Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Thus, these MnSe:ZnSe NCs hold great promise as novel single-particle coding labels for biomedical imaging."
For more information on this research see: One-pot synthesis of multicolor MnSe:ZnSe nanocrystals for optical coding.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Y. Wang, Advanced Photonics Center,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11