Enable Midstream Partners announced that a revised registration statement on Form S-1 has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). According to a release, this amendment is in response to the initial comments received as part of the SEC review. Enable Midstream expects to provide audited year end 2013 financial statements and a revised forecast for the twelve months ended March 31, 2015 , in a subsequent S-1 amendment in February. The company continues to target an Enable IPO later this quarter. Enable Midstream owns, operates and develops strategically located natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets. Enable Midstream's assets include approximately 11,000 miles of gathering pipelines, 11 major processing plants with approximately 1.9 billion cubic feet per day of processing capacity, approximately 7,800 miles of interstate pipelines (including Southeast Supply Header ), approximately 2,300 miles of intrastate pipelines and eight storage facilities comprising 86.5 billion cubic feet of storage capacity. Enable Midstream is a Delaware limited partnership formed by affiliates of CenterPoint Energy , OGE Energy and ArcLight Capital Partners . Morgan Stanley , Barclays and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. More information: www.sec.gov ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'