Emcor Group announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per common share. The dividend will be paid on January 31 , to stockholders of record as of January 24 . As previously reported, Emcor's Board of Directors announced in December 2013 its intention to increase the Company's annual dividend from $0.24 to $0.32 beginning in the first quarter of 2014. EMCOR Group is a company focused on mechanical and electrical construction services, energy infrastructure and facilities services. More Information: www.emcorgroup.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again