Elisa, the leading wireless operator in
With NSN’s 4G mobile broadband technology, Elisa is further strengthening its market leadership position in
“By utilizing the 800 MHz frequency band we can build an extremely fast mobile broadband network in rural areas cost-effectively and provide our customers better coverage in urban areas. High speed 4G services provide better user experience for example in video on demand services and new possibilities to distance working and video conferencing,” said
“Our successful collaboration with Elisa started well over 20 years ago – in 1991 – with Elisa’s launch of the world’s first commercial GSM network. Now we are taking that collaboration even further, into a whole new world of speed and superior customer experience,” said
Under the contract, NSN will upgrade its efficient NetAct network management system to integrate the operator’s LTE network into the existing management framework. It will implement its innovative Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Stations that support Elisa’s network across all technologies and allow the operator to scale capacity depending on changing customer demands. In addition, the agreement covers Care Services, including Active Software Support, Hardware Services and Competence Development Solutions.
For more information on NSN’s mobile broadband capabilities, including a video overview, follow this link. To share your thoughts on the topic, join the discussion with @NSNtweets on Twitter using #mobilebroadband and #LTE. For expert insights, visit our blog.
Elisa is a telecommunications, ICT and online service company serving 2.3 million consumer, corporate and public administration organisation customers. Elisa provides services for communication and entertainment, and tools for improving operating methods and productivity of organisations. In
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo,
Phone: +358 50 514 9718
Phone: +358 7140 02869
Vice President, Mobile Network Services
Phone: +358 50 3016974
• NSN is a leader in the commercialization and innovation of LTE and LTE-Advanced, with more than 115 LTE and TD-LTE network references worldwide. We are supplier to the world’s first three commercially launched LTE-Advanced networks and most of the largest networks by LTE subscriber count. Our unique track record is based on award-winning platforms like the multi-technology, compact, modular and weatherproof Flexi Multiradio 10
NSN’s Global Services enable operators to safely move toward LTE with the highest quality possible and ensure fast and reliable network rollouts with end-to-end network integration to Customer Experience Management. Our industry-leading Security solutions enable operators to provide secure subscriber services while our Network Planning and Optimization services support a smooth transition with Refarming Services, LTE Planning, iSON Services, LTE Optimization and Services for VoLTE.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11515691.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign