Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The step by step consideraton at the different scales may offer a better understanding of the test data and their limitations with reference to space and time."
For more information on this research see: From monoscale to multiscale modeling of fatigue crack growth: Stress and energy density factor. Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy, 2014;57(1):39-50. Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List