Item 3.02 Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities . On January 22, 2014 , Dynamic Gold Corp. completed a private placement of 15,000 common shares at a price of $1.00 per share for total proceeds of $15,000 . Sale of the common shares was made in an offshore transaction pursuant to the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 contained in Regulation S - Rules Governing Offers and Sales Made Outside the United States Without Registration Under the Securities Act of 1933.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers