This morning, CMS Energy (CMS) declared its quarterly dividend of 27 cents per share, an increase of about 6% over the prior dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 4% going forward. Shares of CMS were flat on Thursday, trading just below $27 per share. In other dividend news, BorgWarner (BWA) maintained its quarterly dividend of 12.5 cents per share. Brown Forman (BF.B) maintained its quarterly dividend of 29 cents per share. Janus Capital Group (JNS) maintained its quarterly dividend of 7 cents per share. And Cash American International (CSH) maintained its quarterly dividend of 3.5 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends3012313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost