Specifically, Crimson Hexagon was cited as providing “superior research tools” and as offering a competitive solution. The company’s scores for product road map were among the highest, with the report stating “…look to Crimson Hexagon to expand its relevance to other roles; it has successfully tested its algorithm on nonsocial data.”
“We are honored to have been recognized by Forrester for what we consider to be our strong corporate vision and aggressive product roadmap,” stated
This is the first time Crimson Hexagon has been included as an enterprise listening platform in the Forrester Wave report. The report evaluated the “11 most significant software and service providers in the category” against 27-criteria identified by Forrester, including current offering, strategy and market presence.
View an excerpt from "The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Listening Platforms, Q1 2014? report here. To learn more about Crimson Hexagon’s social listening platform, visit www.crimsonhexagon.com.
Crimson Hexagon, founded in 2007, is the leading provider of analysis software that delivers business intelligence from social media data for global corporations.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election