Following is the text of press note issued by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Quote The following rates will be applicable for conversion into rupees of Foreign Currency Deposits, Dollar Bearer Certificates, Foreign Currency Bearer Certificates, Special U.S Dollar Bonds and profit thereon by all banks and for providing Forward Cover on Foreign Currency Deposits (excluding F.E-25 deposits) by the State Bank on January 24, 2014 . Currency Rate in Pak Rupee U.S. Dollar 105.4136 Japanese Yen 1.0103 Pound Sterling 174.9971 Euro 143.6471 For more information, contact: Syed Wasimuddin Chief Spokesman State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Tel: +9221 3921 2562 Fax: +9221 3921 2563 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Unquote
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules