SEI The investment management firm has announced the appointment of Brett Williams as UK managing director of its wealth platform. He joins from LW2 Private Equity Partnership , where he was a partner. Prior to that, he held senior roles at Cofunds, Selestia and Skandia UK . PwC The professional services firm has appointed Philip Smith to its defined contribution (DC) pensions practice. He has nearly 30 years' pensions experience. Smith was most recently at Buck Consultants , where he led its national DC business. BDO The accountancy and business advisory firm has recruited Martin Gouldstone as a director in its corporate finance pharmaceutical team. He was previously a senior director in the corporate development division at Quintiles. Jones Lang LaSalle Andrew Comber has joined the property company as an associate director in its out of town retail team. He was most recently at Edgerley Simpson Howe, and will focus on the occupier and retail warehouse market. KPMG The professional services firm has hired Donna Halkyard as a director in its diversity team. She was most recently at BAE Systems , where she was global head of diversity and inclusion. MHA MacIntyre Hudson The accountancy firm has made two appointments to its wealth management division. Emine Osman joins as an independent financial adviser (IFA) from HSBC , where she was a Premier IFA and relationship manager. Nigel Vosper previously worked at HSBC Bank for 15 years as a commercial financial adviser. Sheffield Haworth Noel O'Curraoin has been appointed to the recruitment company's retail financial services practice. He joins from Johnson Executive, where he was a consultant. Oppenheimer Europe The investment bank has recruited Lance Heatley as managing director and head of fixed income trading. He previously held senior roles on the emerging markets fixed income desk at Mitsubishi UFJ Securities .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels