ChipMOS Technologies , a provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of December 2013 and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 . In a release on January 10 , the company reported that revenue for the month of December 2013 was NT$1,634.1 million or US$54.8 million , an increase of 0.8 percent from the month of November 2013 and an increase of 5.8 percent from the same period in 2012. On a quarterly basis, revenue for the fourth quarter of 2013 was NT$4,890.1 million or US$163.9 million , a decrease of 4.3 percent from the third quarter of 2013 and an increase of 0.5 percent from the same period in 2012. Fourth quarter of 2013 revenue came in at the high-end of the Company's guidance, which called for revenue to decrease by approximately 4 percent to 8 percent, as compared to the third quarter of 2013, reflecting the impact of normal seasonality, along with inventory adjustments at a limited number of customers. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$29.83 to US$1.00 as of December 31, 2013 . More information: www.chipmos.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels