Perhaps no other industry is as safety-conscious as the aerospace sector. In an environment where the failure of products or services can be fatal, a quality management system is key to reduce risks. The world's leading aerospace companies therefore strongly adhere to the EN/AS 9100 standards and demand the same from their suppliers. Quality management is a fundamental driving force at Barco Texen, says HervÉ Lerat, Quality Manager. To highlight that commitment and expand our business to include aerospace companies, we decided, at the start of 2012, to run for AS/EN certification. A series of strict independent audits have now proven that our products and procedures all meet the high quality standards.
Market expansion Barco Texen is one of a few sites working for the defense industry, which is certified in accordance with the
About Barco Texen Barco Texen, a subsidiary of the
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again