Jan. 23--AT&T's U-verse service plans to hire 70 premise technicians in the Kansas City area, the company said Thursday.
Information about the openings, including job requirements, is available online for applicants in Kansas and Missouri. The sites list additional job postings in Wichita, Topeka, St. Joseph and St. Louis.
U-verse, which provides Internet, digital television and voice call services, has about 100,000 subscribers in the area.
To reach Mark Davis, call 816-234-4372 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c)2014 The Kansas City Star (Kansas City, Mo.)
Visit The Kansas City Star (Kansas City, Mo.) at www.kansascity.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Original headline: BRIEF: AT&T seeks technicians for U-verse
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine