MINNEAPOLIS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 10 cents per share payable on March 13, 2014 , to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 28, 2014 . Arctic Cat currently has approximately 13.4 million common shares outstanding. About Arctic Cat Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), side-by-sides and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat ® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available at www.arcticcat.com . Arctic Cat Inc. Timothy C. Delmore , 763-354-1800 Chief Financial Officer or PadillaCRT Shawn Brumbaugh, 612-455-1754 email@example.com Source: Arctic Cat Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation