Bench Performance in the Field
With dynamic range of 110 dB up to 40 GHz, the Site Master S820E brings performance typically only achieved with a benchtop instrument into the field to address the measurement challenges of today's wireless networks. Best-in-class frequency resolution of 1 Hz provides maximum frequency flexibility for users. The wide frequency coverage provides high-resolution distance resolution, so the handheld analyzer can conduct more accurate Distance-To-Fault (DTF) measurements.
A powerful processor has been designed into the Site Master S820E, allowing the analyzer to have a sweep speed of 650 us/data points, improving field productivity. Site Master S820E delivers the highest directivity in a handheld analyzer for maximum field accuracy. It also features RF immunity of +17 dBm, exceeding any other microwave handheld cable and antenna analyzer, so users can acquire stable, accurate measurements in the harshest RF environments.
Designed for measuring coaxial and waveguide systems, Site Master S820E conducts all key one-port measurements, such as return loss, VSWR, cable loss, DTF, phase, and
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?