This morning, Jefferies increased its price target on shares of NextEra Energy (NEE) to $93 as the unregulated subsidiary continues to show strong results. In the report, Jefferies maintained its hold rating. Shares of NextEra Energy were lower with the markets today, falling 0.4%. Oppenheimer upgraded shares of General Dynamics (GD) from perform to outperform as increased share buybacks by the company will boost earnings per share. In the report, Oppenheimer set a $119 price target. Shares of General Dynamics were higher by 1.4% on Thursday. And UBS increased its price target on shares of F5 Networks (FFIV) to $105 after strong earnings from the company yesterday. In the report, UBS identified the service prodiver segment and the government segment as being growth drivers for the full year. Shares of F5 Networks were higher by nearly 7% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades2012313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South