Wheat for March delivery climbed 0.2 percent to $5.635 (R61) a bushel on the Chicago Board of Trade , after falling 1.8 percent in prior sessions. "Winter kill is still potentially an issue," said Matt Ammermann , a risk management consultant with INTL FCStone in London . "The US has cold temperatures coming through [to] the end of the month." - Bloomberg The Mercury
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels