Wheat for March delivery climbed 0.2 percent to $5.635 (R61) a bushel on the Chicago Board of Trade , after falling 1.8 percent in prior sessions. "Winter kill is still potentially an issue," said Matt Ammermann , a risk management consultant with INTL FCStone in London . "The US has cold temperatures coming through [to] the end of the month." - Bloomberg The Mercury
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide