In trading on Wednesday, precious metals shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Timmins Gold (TGD), off about 12.1% and shares of IAMGOLD (IAG) off about 9.5% on the day. Also lagging the market Wednesday are water utilities shares, down on the day by about 0.8% as a group, led down by Cadiz (CDZI), trading lower by about 7.7% and Consolidated Water (CWCO), trading lower by about 1%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards012213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March