Victoria, SC (PRWEB)
Previously only available to home users, the free license of
“We have taken this step to encourage users of other products to migrate to our solution. In the light of recent changes to the licensing policy of some of well-known remote support solution providers, people are looking for a viable alternative. And we can provide that alternative - at no cost,” said Marat Magomedov, the CEO of Usoris Systems.
The new free license replaces the similar license previously offered, which was for personal use only.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11514903.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap