Victoria, SC (PRWEB)
Previously only available to home users, the free license of
“We have taken this step to encourage users of other products to migrate to our solution. In the light of recent changes to the licensing policy of some of well-known remote support solution providers, people are looking for a viable alternative. And we can provide that alternative - at no cost,” said Marat Magomedov, the CEO of Usoris Systems.
The new free license replaces the similar license previously offered, which was for personal use only.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11514903.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March