This morning, United Technologies (UTX) reported fourth quarter earnings from continued operations of $1.45 billion, or $1.58 per share, as revenue climbed to $16.76 billion. While the company's sales were short of Wall Street estimates, earnings came in higher than Wall Street was expecting -- causing the stock to rise on Wednesday. On the news, shares of UTX were higher by 0.9% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Earn2012213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter