This morning, United Technologies (UTX) reported fourth quarter earnings from continued operations of $1.45 billion, or $1.58 per share, as revenue climbed to $16.76 billion. While the company's sales were short of Wall Street estimates, earnings came in higher than Wall Street was expecting -- causing the stock to rise on Wednesday. On the news, shares of UTX were higher by 0.9% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Earn2012213&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California