The TOBY-L2 module in a 152-pin LGA package supports data and Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) with circuit-switched fallback, as well as in-band modem for emergency call services (e.g. eCall). The MPCI-L2 (mini-PCI Express card) supports data only. Both modules integrate dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks. Versions for
"Our TOBY-L2 and MPCI-L2 LTE modules broaden u-blox' 4G portfolio to meet customer requirements for embedded connectivity," said
Four versions are currently available: TOBY-L200 and MPCI-L200 for the
TOBY-L2 maintains u-blox's philosophy of nested design to support footprint compatibility and smooth migration between any of u-blox' 2G/3G (SARA), 3G (LISA) and 4G (TOBY) modules, extremely small packaging, comprehensive support tools and unrivaled u-blox quality.
USB drivers for Windows plus RIL software for Android are available free of charge.
For more information about TOBY-L2, visit www.u-blox.com or contact a u-blox sales representative.
Click here for a high resolution photo of u-blox' TOBY-L2 and MPCI-L2 modules.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text