Two middle-aged men appeared before a Nakuru court yesterday facing charges of fraud. John Mwangi and John Bosire pleaded not guilty to charges of defrauding Rafiki Deposit Taking and Microfinance on January 3 . They were alleged to have defrauded the micro finance organisation a sum of Sh850,000. The suspects were given a bond of Sh 3 million each or a cash bail of sh500,000. The case will be heard on May 5 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter