Two middle-aged men appeared before a Nakuru court yesterday facing charges of fraud. John Mwangi and John Bosire pleaded not guilty to charges of defrauding Rafiki Deposit Taking and Microfinance on January 3 . They were alleged to have defrauded the micro finance organisation a sum of Sh850,000. The suspects were given a bond of Sh 3 million each or a cash bail of sh500,000. The case will be heard on May 5 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict