Telekom Srbija will pay, as planned, an interim gross dividend of RSD 9.56 (EUR 0.082) per share, or an overall RSD 7.57bn ( EUR 65.4mn ), from its 2013 net profit, news agency Tanjug reported. The decision was approved by its shareholders and executive board in December. The dividend payment will start on February 27 , the report said, evaluating the approximate net value of the dividend at RSD 8. The largest shareholder in the company is the government with a 58% stake, followed by Telekom Srbija itself with 20%. Serb citizens own 15% and former and current employees 7%. According to latest available data, the net profit of Telekom Srbija soared to RSD 7.8bn in January- June 2013 from RSD 1.5bn a year earlier. The company's CEO Predrag Culibrk , however, said in December the telecom will most likely post a 40% increase in its 2013 net profit to RSD 15bn ( EUR 130mn ). He added the official financial report will be ready at the end of February 2014 when will become clear if the final figures confirm the preliminary ones.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign