The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the City
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The whole method is of great promise for selective separation of phospholipids from nonphospholipids, especially the glycerides, and superior in fast screening and characterization of phospholipids in almond samples."
For more information on this research see: Lipidomic fingerprint of almonds (Prunus dulcis L. cv Nonpareil) using TiO? nanoparticle based matrix solid-phase dispersion and MALDI-TOF/MS and its potential in geographical origin verification.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Shen,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party