The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "It could be concluded from the results that TQ loaded cyclodextrin nanoparticles might serve as a potential nanocarrier to improve TQ solubility as well as its antiproliferative activity with little toxicity to normal tissues."
For more information on this research see: Preparation, characterization and antiproliferative activity of thymoquinone-beta-cyclodextrin self assembling nanoparticles. Pharmazie, 2013;68(12):939-44. Pharmazie can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Publisher contact information for the journal Pharmazie is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?