The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our new method pointed at the depth position more accurately than the previous method, which was confirmed by t-test."
For more information on this research see: Depth Perception Control during Car Vibration by Hidden Images on Monocular Head-Up Display. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, 2013;E96D(12):2850-2856. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems can be contacted at: Ieice-Inst Electronics Information Communications Eng, Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan Bldg, 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen, Minato-Ku,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?