By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Strategic Global Income Fund Inc. (Form 40-17G) was posted on January 14, 2014 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001104659-14-002319. The contact information for this company is C/O UBS GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (AMERICA, 12TH FLOOR 1285 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS , NEW YORK NY 10019, 212-821-3000. Our editors provided additional information about Form 40-17G: Fidelity bond filed pursuant to Rule 17g-1(g)(1) of the Investment Company Act of 1940. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1060392/0001104659-14-002319-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Strategic Global Income Fund Inc. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions