With this simplified and standardized approach, customers will be able to more quickly deploy and integrate Solstice’s DOCK-to-DOC® platform to further optimize supply chain operations. The DOCK-to-DOC® real-time inventory management solution improves patient outcomes, decreases OR time and dramatically improves provider and patient satisfaction scores through its innovative surgical workflow and proactive business intelligence applications. By connecting the platform with other applications, including
“Our surgical supply chain platform leverages embedded business intelligence to provide real-time visibility and reduce high cost surgical inventory,” said
The Infor Cloverleaf Suite allows healthcare organizations to securely exchange data and better fulfill meaningful use requirements. Connecting doctors and information across multiple disparate entities and systems, Infor Cloverleaf creates a unified care continuum to help improve care quality and outcomes.
“Infor understands that the most important aspect of business applications for healthcare is that they help organizations focus on providing exceptional patient care,” said
For more information on
Solstice Medical is committed to transforming the healthcare supply chain by providing customers with a unified surgical supply chain platform. Through real-time business intelligence and embedded workflows, Solstice helps to reduce costs, optimize resource use and increase procedure revenue.
In 2008, Solstice Medical was named “Innovator of the Year” by the
Dan Barnhardt (
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11509860.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party