Sacha Baron Cohen is reportedly in talks to star as the villain in the upcoming sequel of Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland.
Cohen is apparently on the verge of signing with Disney to take on a lead role in the film, which will be based upon and titled 'Through the Looking Glass', Contactmusic reported.
According to Variety, if the Brit actor is given the role, he will reunite with Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska, who will be reprising their roles as The Mad Hatter and Alice, respectively. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Sacha Baron Cohen in talks to star as villain in 'Alice in Wonderland' sequel
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March