Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Nevertheless, if researchers and bioengineers can flip the switch to return cells to their prenatal period, this can be a breakthrough in cellular regeneration."
For more information on this research see: Bioengineered Alternative Tissues. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, 2014;31(1):89-101,CP2,CP3. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?