The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In addition, nanosponges exhibited more advantageous onset potential and higher ORR specific activity, while nanowires presented higher limiting current density."
For more information on this research see: Bimetallic alloy nanowires and nanosponges: A comparative study of peroxidase mimetics and as enhanced catalysts for oxygen reduction reaction.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001