CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 22, 2014 ) - The Board of Directors of PFB Corporation (TSX:PFB) has approved the payment of a regular quarterly dividend of $0.06 per common share. The regular quarterly dividend will be paid on February 28, 2014 , to shareholders of record on February 14, 2014 . About PFB PFB Corporation is a vertically integrated manufacturer of insulating building products that are marketed across North America under five brands. Plasti-Fab (r) EPS Product Solutions(r) are products, manufactured using expanded polystyrene (EPS) as base raw materials, that are delivered to customers in five segmented markets. Advantage ICF Systems(r) are insulating concrete forming systems that are employed to build insulated foundations and walls from concrete in both residential and commercial markets. Insulspan(r) Structural Insulating Panels Systems (SIPS) are used to create structural walls and to replace trusses on roof systems to form an energy-efficient structural envelope. PFB Custom Homes Group includes Riverbend (r) Timber Framing, PrecisionCraft(r) Log & Timber Homes , Point Zero Homes (TM) and M.T. N Architects (SM). Each brand provides clients with our exclusive Total Home Solution(r) for building custom homes in the US, Canada and internationally that can include Insulspan SIPS for the walls and roof, and Advantage ICFS for the building's foundations. PFB Corporation is listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange , symbol PFB. PFB Corporation's audited consolidated financial statements and annual MD&A for the years ended December 31, 2013 and 2012 will be posted on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ) on or before March 31, 2014 . FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: PFB Corporation Stephen P. Hardy Vice President & CFO (403) 569-4303 PFB Corporation #100, 2886 Sunridge Way NE Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7H9 Source: PFB Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels