The assignee for this patent application is
Reporters obtained the following quote from the background information supplied by the inventors: "Portable document format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. PDF is a compact file format that provides a universally compatible means for electronically exchanging documents. To enhance user experience, an interactive viewer is desired."
In addition to obtaining background information on this patent application, VerticalNews editors also obtained the inventor's summary information for this patent application: "It is an object of the present invention to provide a method for three dimensional viewing while maintaining native PDF format.
"It is an object of the present invention to further provide a means to view native pdf format files in three dimensions without conversion to any other format.
"It is an object of the present invention to further provide an easy switch between flat (two dimensions) and three dimension view modes.
"It is an object of the present invention to further provide fast rendering of text and images.
"It is an object of the present invention to further provide a means to convert any file to PDF and view it in three dimensions.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS
"FIG. 1 illustrates an embodiment of a double page spread with related parameters.
"FIG. 2 illustrates point A.
"FIG. 3 illustrates moving from point A to point A'.
"FIG. 4 illustrates limitation of page content.
"FIG. 5 illustrates an exemplary layout variant indicating the direction of the gradients going from transparent to black"
For more information, see this patent application: Stepanov, Vadym. Method for Three-Dimensional Viewing. Filed
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen