CI's intellectual property base, consisting of 11 US patents and numerous pending US and foreign applications, is centered on MRO™, the Company's proprietary version of optical coherence tomography (OCT), a well-established, non-invasive, non-ionizing imaging technology widely used in clinical diagnostic applications, according to
"These new patents further strengthen our position with our innovative MRO™ technology," he said. "We are moving steadily forward with MRO™, a non-invasive precision optical architecture that is inherently compact and low cost. At volume, we expect MRO™-based sensors will be similar in size and cost to today's optical pickup units for DVD drives."
Keywords for this news article include: Patents, Technology.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation