Baku /22.01.14/Turan: In February , the official opening of the Training Center for Capital Markets at the State Securities Committee will be held. The Center building is located near the administrative building of SSC . The State Committee told Turan, that completed the organizational work for the establishment of the Training Center : approved bylaws and organizational structure, working staff recruited and coaches . Also prepared was a training strategy and teaching plans. The Training Center for Capital Markets created within the project Modernization of Capital Market, funded by the World Bank . The Center will conduct classes for SSC employees , professional securities market participants , issuers , and for students , investors and any others interested in capital markets. 08B
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide