“NSN’s commitment to TD technologies is unparalleled. We were the first international company to strongly promote TD-SCDMA and TD-LTE as global standards as early as 1998,” said
NSN is actively driving the global market development for TD-LTE, contributing to the creation of a rich, worldwide ecosystem and supply chain. In
NSN’s industry-leading TD-LTE solution is end-to-end based on a strong Evolved Packet Core*** (EPC) and radio portfolio. At its heart is the high-capacity Flexi Multiradio 10
To share your thoughts on the topic, join the discussion with @NSNtweets on Twitter using #mobilebroadband and #TDLTE. For expert insights, visit our blog at http://blogs.nsn.com/.
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo,
Phone: +86 10 8405 6203
Phone: +358 7140 02869
• Read more about NSN’s recent TD-LTE achievements:
• Mobile broadband ace NSN wins Sprint deal for large-scale TDD LTE roll-out
• NSN wins largest non-Chinese vendor share in
• NSN achieved 1.3 Gbps speed record in TD-LTE
• NSN demonstrates world’s first TDD-FDD convergence solution (TDD-FDD offloading and load balancing)
** The continuing drive for innovation has given NSN a unique position in the industry to achieve a number of milestones as world’s first. In 2001, the first TD-SCDMA trial system was demonstrated in
In 2011, the company was recognized with a China Information Industry award for innovation and leadership in TD-LTE, and in 2013, with the
*** NSN’ Evolved Packet Core (EPC) solution consists of Flexi NS (Network Server) and Flexi NG (Network Gateway). It has unique 4D-scaling capabilities that help operators prepare for mobile broadband growth in four dimensions: data throughput handling to accommodate data traffic explosion; signaling capacity to deal with smartphones; a large number of data sessions for multiple data connections per subscriber; and service intelligence for operators’ revenue and resource optimization. Among our EPC customers are leading operators such as
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11511072.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'