Notice of information collection.
Citation: "79 FR 3631"
DATES: All comments should be submitted within 60 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: All comments should be addressed to
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
The National Aeronautics and
II. Method of Collection
Title: NASA Assurance of Civil Rights Compliance.
OMB Number: 2700-0148.
Type of review: Reinstatement of an existing information collection.
Affected Public: Business, or other for-profit, or not-for-profit.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 800.
Estimated Annual Responses: 250.
Estimated Time per Response: 4 hours.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 16.6.
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and included in the request to OMB for approval of this information collection. They will also become a matter of public record.
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-01113 Filed 1-21-14;
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs