The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The nanodiagnostic method we describe simplifies the detection of NASBA amplicons without the need for gel electrophoresis."
For more information on this research see: A nanodiagnostic colorimetric assay for 18S rRNA of Leishmania pathogens using nucleic acid sequence-based amplification and gold nanorods. Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy, 2013;17(6):363-70. Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Niazi,
Publisher contact information for the journal Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic