Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These results indicate that functionalised FDU-12 has potential for the selective separation of proteins with similar size and isoelectric point, under dynamic processing conditions."
For more information on this research see: Development of functionalized mesoporous silica for adsorption and separation of dairy proteins.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Werribee, Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista