NETGEAR has invested in CRedit360's proven sustainability software to track its carbon footprint with increased accuracy. As part of its commitment to measuring and tackling its environmental impacts, the US-based manufacturer of computer networking equipment will use the CRedit360 system to monitor fundamental energy and waste data at 100 locations worldwide. It is also set to measure the carbon emissions associated with business travel. NETGEAR will submit a detailed analysis of its overall carbon footprint annually to the
"Investing in a world-class software solution was all important," explains
NETGEAR will use the CRedit360 solution to track its carbon emissions both at sales offices in the US,
NETGEAR is one of 30 new clients won by CRedit360 in the past 12 months and joins leading organisations already using the solution, including Staples, Philips, HEINEKEN and McDonald's. CRedit360 is the only financially independent, established software provider to have specialised in sustainability and EHS from the outset. The company is regularly recognised as a market-leading provider of sustainability software, most recently via the Verdantix 2013 Green Quadrant Sustainability Management Software Report.
For further information, please visit http://www.credit360.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property